IBITS Rules of Engagement for Users
IBITS’s social media pages are hosted and administered by IBITS with the purpose to educate and engage with users, clients and potential clients.
Please note that its social media pages are not hosted for support related queries. All support related queries are dealt with IBITS’s Network Operations Centre.
For support please e-mail email@example.com, SMS 071 299 6021 or call 021 020 0200.
IBITS maintains its social media pages to inform the public about its services, network updates, achievements and to address client queries and questions.
- Any user generated content such as comments, videos and pictures posted to IBITS’s social media pages may or may not reflect the opinions and views of IBITS or its employees. We do not guarantee the accuracy of any postings and distortion thereof.
- Any content posted by IBITS on any social media platform will not contain any obscene, profane or threatening language. Content include videos and images.
IBITS reserves the right to delete any postings that we deem as inappropriate or offensive or otherwise violate our Social Media policy.
As a user, you agree that:
- The information on pages and applications created or administered by IBITS on social media pages may or may not be accurate, complete, reliable or up to date.
- You read all User content at your own risk.
- Your User content will be accurate, will not violate any applicable law, regulation or guideline, will not violate any right of a third party including, and without limitation to, copyright; trademark; privacy or publicity rights; and will not cause injury to any person or entity.
- Your User Content will not contain any obscene, profane or threatening language, and will not contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of “spam.”
- We encourage you to engage in meaningful dialogue but ask that when discussing or challenging each other’s views or opinions that you do so respectfully.
- You are solely responsible for the User Content you submit and IBITS assumes no liability for any User Content submitted by you.
- You are advised not to post any personal/private details (cell, email, etc) on any of IBITS’s social platform. Details should be sent via private or direct message. Posts with private information will be removed for your own security.
- You agree to indemnify IBITS against all claims and liabilities resulting from your User Content.
You understand and agree that IBITS reserves the right to review and delete any User Content for any or no reason, including User Content that we determine in our sole discretion violates these Terms, Social Media Rights and Responsibilities, or is otherwise inappropriate or offensive, harmful to us, other IBITS fans or any third party.
For any User Content that you submit, you grant IBITS a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, sell and distribute such User Content, and to incorporate such User Content in any form, medium or technology throughout the world, all without compensation to you. For this reason, do not post any User Content that you do not wish to license to IBITS. In addition, you grant IBITS the right to include the name provided with the User Content you have posted. Users who do not adhere to these terms can and may be blocked and/or reported to the respective social media platform.
Social media operational hours
IBITS’s social media operational hours are from 8:30am to 4pm on weekdays.
You indemnify IBITSagainst any claims arising out of a breach of this policy.
Acceptance of terms
By accepting this policy, you are deemed to have read, understood, accepted, and agreed to be bound by all its terms.
We may change the terms at any time and where this affects your rights and obligations, we will notify you of any changes by email.
If you have any questions or concerns arising from this policy or the way in which we handle social media, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our social media platforms include: